Senior React Developer
Who are we?
Founded in 2010, Jola is a fast-growing web developing company, focused on creating eCommerce
solutions for clients in furnishings and real estate niche.
We are composed of an interdisciplinary mix of strategy, creative, UX design, visual design, creative
technologies, and engineering teams.
Our engineering team boldly combines bleeding-edge technology with our core solutions thus providing
work flexibility and creating space for our creatives and developers to showcase their ideas and
capabilities to the fullest.
As Adobe partners, we use Magento as the backbone for our solutions and build front end solutions
Our locations are located in Westchester County, New York, Belgrade and Niš Serbia
We are searching for: Senior React Developer
You will join Jola’s team in creating amazing eCommerce PWA solutions that incorporate bleeding-edge technology.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Creating optimal and reusable React components that adhere to React standards, which are
influenced by Magento business logic
● Using and creating custom React Hooks
● Working on data flow between components, optimization of component re-render logic
● Coordinating with the backend developer to connect React frontend to a Magento store
● Building layouts and components according to design using modern styling libraries
● Creating and maintaining Jola’s custom caching solutions
Experience and technical skills required:
● 5+ years of work experience
● Excellent knowledge of React
● Excellent knowledge of state management technologies (Redux, Context API, Apollo Link State, etc.)
● Excellent knowledge of Graphql and Apollo Client
● Excellent knowledge of React Hooks
● Excellent knowledge of React Router
● Excellent knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS)
● Knowledge of frontend toolkits (Bootstrap, Material Design, MDB)
● Linux (Unix) user
● Experience with GIT and deployment on AWS servers
● Advanced knowledge of the English language
● Experience with Magento and Magento 2
● Experience working with e-commerce
● Experience working with any PHP based CMS
What we’re offering:
● Opportunity to work on projects that drive your continuous learning
● Working in a knowledge-sharing environment that puts focus on teamwork and cross-team
● Internal and external training that impact your personal development
● Performance-based bonuses
● Bonuses for certification in your respected field
● Opportunity to travel abroad (in regular circumstances)
● Flexible working hours, remote work (for those team members residing outside of Nis and
● And other benefits that are applicable locally
Please send your CV electronically.