Senior Magento Backend Developer
Who are we?
Founded in 2010, Jola is a fast-growing web developing company, focused on creating eCommerce
solutions for clients in furnishings and real estate niche.
We are composed of an interdisciplinary mix of strategy, creative, UX design, visual design, creative
technologies, and engineering teams.
Our engineering team boldly combines bleeding-edge technology with our core solutions thus providing
work flexibility and creating space for our creatives and developers to showcase their ideas and
capabilities to the fullest.
As Adobe partners, we use Magento as the backbone for our solutions and build front end solutions
Our locations are located in Westchester County, New York, Belgrade and Niš Serbia
You will join Jola’s team in creating amazing eCommerce PWA solutions that incorporate bleeding-edge technology.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Working on the development of an internal Jola core framework, using standard Back-End technologies
● Creating Back-end Magento modules and their integration with other modules
● Integrating Magento modules with external POS and ERP systems
● Development of new modules and improvement of the existing ones
Experience and technical skills required:
● 5+ years of work experience
● Excellent knowledge of Magento 2
● Excellent knowledge HTML, XML, PHP, MySQL, AJAX and OOP
● Excellent knowledge of working with Redis/sessions/cashing
● Excellent knowledge of Graphql and Apollo Client
● Excellent knowledge of working with API development
● Excellent knowledge knowledge of working with Web services (SOAP and REST)
● Excellent knowledge of working with Unit / Integration / Functional Testing
● Linux (Unix) user
● Experience with GIT and deployment on AWS servers
● Advanced knowledge of the English language
What we’re offering:
● Opportunity to work on projects that drive your continuous learning
● Working in a knowledge-sharing environment that puts focus on teamwork and cross-team collaboration
● Internal and external training that impact your personal development
● Performance-based bonuses
● Bonuses for certification in your respected field
● Opportunity to travel abroad (in regular circumstances)
● Flexible working hours, remote work (for those team members residing outside of Nis and Belgrade, Serbia)
● And other benefits that are applicable locally
Please send your CV electronically.