You’re currently viewing
We love ink & paperPomeroy
Pomeroy, an established company with a solid reputation, designs stunning glassware and interesting wrought ironwork, creating everything from candleholders to pet feeders, each item gorgeous in form and function. Pomeroy feels it’s important to not only captivate the eye, but also function on other levels as well. Every piece is a work of art that does more then just look beautiful; each piece also performs a task, creating Beauty That Works.
While Pomeroy has been around, we still needed to showcase what Pomeroy does best, beautiful designs that function. Through Pomeroy’s new catalog, Jola Interactive placed the focus on a whole new look and feel that better describes who Pomeroy is, making them stand out in the crowd.
- Changed the entire look of Pomeroy’s logo.
- Developed a tagline, “Beauty That Works”, to express what makes them unique.
- Told Pomeroy’s story with a fresh take.
- Created brand new and effective collateral such as hangtags, etc.
- Changed their color palate.
- Created a story for each new collection.
- Font treatment.
- Enticing, descriptive copy.