You’re currently viewing
We love ink & paperClassic Home
Classic Home sells beautiful handcrafted furniture, including a unique “green” collection created with salvaged materials.
The challenge here was to design a catalog with two very different looks, one for their regular, handcrafted wood collections, and the other for their “reclaimed wood” collections. It was important to make them stand out among all the current, popular recycled furniture. Classic Home needed to also update their overall look by incorporating the new logo and design approach from new ad campaign and marketing collateral work. An additional challenge was to create both a beautiful book, while maintaining ease of use for their sales reps.
- Gave a lifestyle feel to Classic Home through use of new photography.
- Used a soft palette of colors that allows Classic Home’s pieces to shine.
- Created clever and witty copy using wordplay that emphasized each collection’s theme.
- Made both their regular collection and “reclaimed wood” collections stand out from the crowd and from each other.
- Used new font suite that modernizes the brand.
- Promote their website exclusives, along with Classic Home’s reputation for excellent customer service and their attentiveness to their customer’s needs.