You’re currently viewing
We love ink & paperBuhler
Bühler Furniture is a manufacturer of quality wood furniture. They offer North American made products with striking attention to detail and beautiful features.
Bühler’s older catalog did not communicate the company’s value proposition properly. We needed to change their look and give their catalog a more updated design feel. Also we wanted to emphasize Bühler’s quality made products, created from the best available materials. Given that this is a B-to-B catalog, we needed to redesign it to be a much more functional sales tool for the sales representatives. We also realized that sales people often pitch products from the catalog to consumers on the retail floor, so we wanted to produce a catalog that empowered the sales person and would very easily facilitate the sales process.
- Added lifestyle shots and stock photography to elevate brand, in addition to using a more contemporary design.
- Offer Buhler a bright, new fashion-forward color palette.
- Played off the ü in their logo, as well as the “B”, creating catchy, playful lines from name ‘be entertaining’ etc.
- Utilized positive space (white space, in other words, gave the product air) to highlight the product’s beauty.
- Selection of certain new fonts.
- Utilized copy to accentuate products and bring them to life.
- Gave recommendations on the right, touchable texture for paper.